I suppose you could call me a 'digital all-rounder'.
Here are some of the things I can help you with:
Digital Product Management
As a product manager, I work with your developers to oversee all aspects of the product lifecycle, including:
- Consumer research and insight
- Developing product roadmaps
- Briefing key stakeholders, designers and developers on product requirements
- Content and strategy creation
- Timeline and project managment.
- Measuring success of delivered products and looking for opportunities to iterate and improve.
Online Program Strategy and Management
I have more than 5 years experience running elearning courses for leading health and wellness brands, including I Quit Sugar and Low Tox Life. I can help you with:
- Content creation and management, including editing and repurposing existing content.
- Developing meal plans and recipes in coordination with recipe developers and dietitians.
- Community management and customer service.
- Platform set-up and management.
- Email marketing and communication strategy.
- Post-program research and reporting.
Website Management and Development
Do you do your own thing, whether it's yoga, art, ceramics, furniture design, freelancing? I can help create a website that reflects who you are and what you have to offer. Here's what I can do:
- Offer alignment and strategy around what content needs to be on your website and how to present it.
- Build you a beautiful website using Squarespace, with a custom domain.
I've worked with:
I Quit Sugar // Concrete Playground // Carriageworks // Low Tox Life
Your Desk // The Goodnight Co. // Julia George // Jo Foster